The Grundfos Purpose
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Here you can read what the words means:
”Global leader” means that Grundfos is perceived by its customers and competitors throughout the world as the leading player in the pump industry. We develop, produce, sell and service high quality pump solutions and we set the standard in the industry.
”Advanced pump solutions” means that we offer turn-key solutions to match the requirements of our customers – no matter how complex the solution is, where it is to be used or how big it is.
”Trendsetter within water technology” means that we strive to be among the industry leaders when it comes to finding ways of using new technologies to move and treat water and wastewater.
” Contribute to global sustainability” means that we do business in an environmentally sustainable way and create sustainable solutions from cradle to grave. We are committed to making a significant contribution towards reducing the impact on the environment by limiting both our own and our customers’ CO2 emission levels. We aim to create cleaner technologies and solutions which limit water consumption, improve efficiency, enable consumers to reduce their water and energy consumption and increase the reuse of resources.
”Ground-breaking technologies” means that we will invent solutions the world has never seen before. We will expand our business with the addition of new categories and areas by using our technologies in new and creative ways, based on the requirements of our customers.
”Improve the quality of life for people and take care of the planet” means that we focus on people in a growing world, and that there is always a balance between human, social and environmental concerns in our solutions. We want to enable people to look after themselves and to give more people a more comfortable life without it being at the expense of the environment and the planet’s natural resources. We are always eager to find solutions for the world’s most poverty-stricken communities and people with special needs.
Grundfos SSA (Sub-Sahara Africa), head office is based in Bedfordview, Johannesburg, South Africa with regional sales offices located in Cape Town – South Africa, Accra – Ghana and Nairobi – Kenya, and is responsible for exporting to + 43 countries on the African continent.
Grundfos SSA, sales office was established in the year 1992 and is today a leader in the supply of turn-key solutions for market areas such as Water Utilities and Treatment, Industry, Mining, Agriculture, Building Services and Renewable Energy. Currently we employ approx. 105 employees based across the African continent who are all engaged in supporting sales and geographically to cover Africa.
What the programme offers you.
- 11 months full-time Grundfos training at no cost to you.
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program
- Possibility of an internship in the Grundfos ecosystem after training, based on successful completion of the programme
- Successful candidates will receive stipend during training to cover personal expenses
- Students outside of South Africa will also be considered
What we require from a candidate.
Candidates must be unemployed at start of training – October 2017
- Candidates who have been on an internship will also be considered
- Candidates must be educated with at least Matric, senior certificate and technical certificate or diploma
- Ability to fluently write and speak English
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting a Grundfos-related career involving travel and open to relocation
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities and basic technical skills
- Candidates who have interest in engineering, finance, sales, HR and service
- This programme is for previously disadvantaged people according to the BBBEE.
Are you Relentlessly Ambitious
Apply now for the Grundfos SSA Graduate programme, send a short CV to GZAacademy@grundfos.com,
Closng Date - 30 June 2017